[Ubuntu-US-CA] Launchpad Membership Renewals

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Mon Jul 12 03:00:53 BST 2010

Howdy All,

In our last two IRC meetings, we discussed making our Launchpad group
more accurate and useful. To keep its membership list up-to-date,
members will now be prompted to renew periodically. When you're due for
renewal, you'll get an email from Launchpad; to renew yourself you just
need to follow the link in the email within a week.

Everyone's initial renewal period is two months. After that, you'll only
have to renew once a year.

You can find out more about the new policy here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/LaunchpadMembership

If you have any questions, encounter problems, or forget to renew your
membership, just contact a group administrator for help. You can contact
me over email or IRC (my contact info is at
https://launchpad.net/~nealbussett).

Regards,
Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California