[Ubuntu-US-CA] Camp-KDE

Darkwing Duck ubuntu at darkwingduck.org
Tue Jan 12 20:37:22 UTC 2010

Hey guys. Next week is Camp KDE and I did receive a shipment of 50 Kubuntu CDs from Canonical to hand out. I'm sorry I missed the meeting last sunday however, I said I would keep everyone informed about the event. I will be tweeting from the event and run a live blog as well. I will be doing a presentation on Documentation Monday at 1145 - 1200. A short but hopefully meaningful talk.

I will be representing the LoCo in the meet and greets and in my introduction. Any Kubuntu CDs I have left (if any) I will bring with me to SCaLE.

Neal, I didn't know if you were going to be attending or not, last I had talked to you, you were still up in the air about it.

Ill be back online full time soon and look forward to seeing you all again.

Dave Wonderly