[Ubuntu-US-CA] Next Ubuntu Global Jam dates set

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 12 14:49:16 UTC 2010

While I don't want to distract from SCaLE8X and Ubucon planning, the
next Ubuntu Global Jam is going to be announced next week. A virtual
event joined in individual sprints around the world, the Jam dates are
March 26th - 28th, 2010.

I imagine any offical LoCo-run event planning will start after SCaLE and
Ubucon, but we're not all doing SCaLE8X stuff, so I wanted to get the
word out.  Now's the time to start planning ahead and seeing if any LUGs
or enthusiast groups in your area might want to plan an Global Jam
event.

        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>