[Ubuntu-US-CA] TONIGHT Join 5-6P Mon 11th - 1st Evening Meeting test IRC & VOIP online Ubuntu at BerkeleyTIP-Global - for forwarding

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:57:00 UTC 2010

Hello John,

Welcome to the list. You are welcome to participate in discussions.
Thank you for your invitation.

I would like to request that you please NOT add
ubuntu-us-ca at lists.ubuntu.com to your monthly announcements no matter
what you name your ongoing events. The people that are interested in
your events will subscribe to your list for your announcements.

Thank you,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam