[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Simplified Main Inclusion Request process

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:46:11 UTC 2010

As there was some interest in the decision to remove GIMP from the
default CDs in Lucid I thought this information might be useful to
understand the process going forward. For those not already aware of
the low volume ubuntu-devel-announce list and interested in
development related issues I recommend they subscribe directly.

Regards,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam