[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight (2/07)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sun Feb 7 12:20:40 UTC 2010

Howdy all,

We've got a LoCo meeting tonight at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-california on
freenode.  If you need help connecting, let us know, or try:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

SCaLE and Ubucon are only two weeks away and fast approaching.  The bulk
of our meeting will be spent discussing and wrapping up planning for
these events.  They should  both be a lot of fun, and we're looking for
volunteers to help, both with equipment and manpower.  Stop by the
meeting, email the list, send smoke signals, or check out the SCaLE page
for more information:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale8x

Our agenda currently consists of:
1. Moving next meeting (21st) to Saturday (20th) in person (at SCaLE) to
   help with Sunday SCaLE planning/tweaks.
2. SCaLE and Ubucon planning
3. Making local membership more humane to navigate.

An up to date agenda is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/10February07
Feel free to add to it.

I hope to see you there!