[Ubuntu-US-CA] Southern California Global Jam Venue

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Thu Aug 26 13:51:36 UTC 2010

The Southern California Global Jam will be held at Caltech, on Saturday
the 28th from 1pm to 6pm.  For more information, please visit the
wikipage:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/MaverickGlobalJam

We will be using a study room on a lower level of the Undergraduate
Residence on the southeast corner of campus.  A link to a map is
available on the wiki.  Parking is free in many lots on the weekends.

The building we'll be in requires a key card to get in.  This is annoying
logistically but we think we have an adequate solution:
On the southern entryway of the building we will post a flier with a
phone number to call and we'll come let you in.  We will also be
checking the door periodically (every half hour at least) just in case.

It's not the best solution, but it should work.  If you have any ideas
how we can do that better, please speak up.

I'm looking forward to jamming with everyone this weekend.

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California