[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour Lake Forest, August 26th

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 24 12:15:11 UTC 2010

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you tonight for another Ubuntu
Hour!

The general idea for Ubuntu Hour is that we meet up for an hour
someplace public wearing with some Ubuntu stuff visible (some clothing
or a sticker or something) and just chat for an hour.  We want to be
welcoming of those who notice us and are curious about Ubuntu.  The next
date is:

Thursday, August 26th, 2010, 6pm - 7pm

Not only is it fun to meet local Ubuntu fans, but we can also be a
valuable introduction to Ubuntu for others. As such, I ask everyone who
shows up to follow the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [1].  Easily summarized as
"be excellent to each other," it's good common sense in a public setting
anyhow.

I'm going to be at the Panera Bread restaurant in Lake Forest at 6pm
until at least 7pm. They have pretty decent food and free wi-fi access.
I'll have my laptop and an Ubuntu hat and shirt, so please feel free to
come up and say hi.:)   It's also a good chance to bring along friends
who are curious about Ubuntu.

Thanks again to everyone who's dropped by and joined me over the past
two months. Ubuntu Hour's been a lot of fun and I am looking forward to
seeing more of you.

Panera Bread - 23592 Rockfield Blvd., Lake Forest, CA
http://www.yelp.com/biz/panera-bread-lake-forest

Sometimes Google Maps doesn't like the address itself, so you can use
this link to see the correct location on Google Maps -
http://ur1.ca/0cec5

[1]:http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

--
Nathan Haines