[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, Tuesday, August 24th @ 6PM

angelo enriquez roadrun38 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:49:10 UTC 2010

Hi Elizabeth my name is Angelo. One of these days would like to go to Ubuntu Hour To meet other people that are using Ubuntu. The problem is that I live in Elkgrove which is about 2 hours away. Iam new on using this open  source operating system. Do you guys cover topics that are for a new comer like me. Iam just starting to get into computers due to a career change, taking classes at community college.