[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, Tuesday, August 24th @ 6PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 23 18:31:55 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that, I'll be hosting an Ubuntu Hour tomorrow
(on the 4th Tuesday of the month) at The Roastery in San
Francisco.

Date: Tuesday, August 24th

Time: 6-7PM

Location: The Roastery
199 New Montgomery St
(between Natoma St & Howard St)
San Francisco, CA 94105

It's less than a block from Thirsty Bear, where we hosted the SF Lucid
release party. They have pastries, wifi and standard coffee shop
drinks. The coffee shop isn't very big, so you shouldn't have trouble
finding me - I'll be wearing an Ubuntu t-shirt and have a pink netbook
with Ubuntu stickers on it.

Not required since it's pretty informal, but if you feel like signing
up I also created a LoCo Directory entry for it:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/274/detail/

So drop by and say hello, have a chat about Ubuntu, bring along your
laptop that you're having that weird problem with so we can take a
look or just have a warm drink with some fellow Ubuntu people.

In the area but can't make it at this time? Consider hosting your own
Ubuntu Hour! They're easy and informal: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com