[Ubuntu-US-CA] Venue Needed: Southern California Global Jam

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sun Aug 22 01:53:22 UTC 2010

Howdy all,

Next weekend is the next Global Jam (8/27-29) and we're currently doing
two Global Jams.  One in San Francisco on Friday the 27th, and one in
Southern California.  I had two potential venues for Southern California
in mind, but neither of them panned out.  So we still need one.  Does
anyone have anything they can offer for next weekend?

A moderately sized room is all that's absolutely necessary, but internet
access (preferably wifi) is desired.  Access to a projector would be good,
but we can certainly get by without one.
Saturday (the 28th) afternoon is our target time, but anytime during the
weekend will work.

If we can't find a venue for next weekend on such short notice, moving
it back a week or two is something we can consider as well.

Since we're shooting for this weekend, the sooner we set something up
the better.

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California