[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Diego Ubuntu Hour! All Interested San Diegans Ping Me Back!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 15 06:24:21 UTC 2010

On 08/14/2010 10:16 PM, David Kaiser wrote:
> I still recommend to Kevin to startup a real Ubuntu Hour...  :)

No one said "make it like BarCamp", they just said "BarCamp might be a
good source of interested people for a hacker-friendly event.

What do you think makes a "real" Ubuntu Hour?  I ask because everyone
seems to have their own ideas and I'm always looking to shamelessly
reuse them for the one I have.  ;)

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu California Local Community Team