[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Diego Ubuntu Hour! All Interested San Diegans Ping Me Back!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 15 06:21:38 UTC 2010

On 08/14/2010 10:16 PM, David Kaiser wrote:
> By the way Nathan, I may be able to make it to the August 26th Ubuntu
> Hour in Lake Forest - just curious - do you ever go over the (1) "hour"
> ?  I'm going to be headed somewhere near there around 8pm so I might
> stay longer (2 hrs) as Panera Bread is open.

I do stay longer than an hour if attendees show no sign of leaving and
if I'm not too tired or hungry.  But if you're going to stay that long
you should probably buy something (I usually do either way).

I'll probably be happy to stick around and chat on the 26th if you stay
longer too.  :)

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu California Local Community Team