[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Diego Ubuntu Hour! All Interested San Diegans Ping Me Back!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 15 04:45:58 UTC 2010

On 08/14/2010 09:23 PM, David Kaiser wrote:
> Regarding Bruce's comments on Barcamp, I'd really make the opposite
> recommendation.

Well, good suggestions but Bruce's suggestion about BarCamp was that it
might be a good way to get in touch with people who had experience with
get-togethers or interest in Ubuntu and in that limited scope I don't
think it's bad advice.  :)

I think it'll be good to have another Ubuntu Hour in San Diego and I
hope others will put some together as well.  I know I'll definitely try
to make it to a San Diego UH if it's at all possible with the commute.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu California Local Community Team