[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tomorrow (8/8)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sat Aug 7 20:07:29 UTC 2010

Howdy all,

We've got a LoCo meeting tomorrow at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-california on
freenode.  If you need help connecting, let us know, or try:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Our agenda for tomorrow currently consists of:
1. Maverick Global Jam initial planning (Weekend of the 27th)
2. Second LoCo Banner printing
  - Former supplier might not be the best route
  - Thoughts about branding
3. Website update

Spend some time looking at our Website project page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Website
and filling out your ideas for website content.  This won't ever be
"frozen", but we'll use whatever ideas are there to begin planning this
weekend.

An up to date agenda is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/10August08
Feel free to add to it.