[Ubuntu-US-CA] No California Ubuntu Mirror?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Apr 23 01:12:44 UTC 2010

On 04/22/2010 03:30 PM, Jono Bacon wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 15:28 -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
>> Must be time for California to pack it up & go home.
>>
>> http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/downloadmirrors
>>
>> No technology going on in this state.
>
> Not entirely sure that just because there is not a mirror that it means
> no technology is going on this state. :-)
>
> 	Jono

Not quite sure I'm picking up on the humor here, but it really does
depend on what list you look at, iso mirrors only tell part of the
story. So for those interested take a look at:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archivemirrors
UC Davis, Merced, and Berkeley all have repository mirrors.

I won't even get into torrents.

Alex