[Ubuntu-US-CA] Open Week preparations

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:56:39 UTC 2009

I look forward to seeing replies from team members about the next
Ubuntu Open Week [1] scheduled for November 2 - November 6th just
after Karmic's release.  People that attend our launch parties might
be interested to hear about Open Week.  The forthcoming flyer will be
helpful.

While the Developer Week [2] and the Global Jam [3] focus on
contributions to Ubuntu (including documentation and the wiki), Ubuntu
Open Week is designed to reach out to a more general audience.  Last
time Joe and Neal hosted a session titled "Exhibiting Ubuntu at
Conferences."  Here's the session log.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/openweekJaunty/UbuntuExhibit

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam - contributions in the
form of bugs, testing, documentation, translations and other