[Ubuntu-US-CA] New Job/WorksWithU Quote

Troy Ready Troy.Ready at rezitech.com
Fri Oct 30 04:37:19 UTC 2009

Hey everyone! I'm a little overdue in sharing a cool development in my life:

A couple weeks ago, I left my previous employer of 7 years and joined a small IT services company based out of La Habra called Rezitech. The neat thing is that part of my job is managing Rezitech's server infrastructure, where Ubuntu is used as the core virtualization/IP routing/mail filtering platform. It literally is a dream come true.

I've been meaning to share the news for awhile now, but starting the new job has been quite hectic. Today seemed appropriate in particular because I got quoted (a pleasant surprise this morning) on WorksWithU:

http://www.workswithu.com/2009/10/28/ubuntu-910-is-the-appetizer-ubuntu-1004-is-the-meal/

-Troy Ready