[Ubuntu-US-CA] Placing Team Karmic CD Order

Darkwing Duck ubuntu at darkwingduck.org
Thu Oct 22 23:47:12 UTC 2009

Yup and since the RC is out now would be a great time.

Looking forward to getting the CDs.

The other question, is Neal going to email them all out or is he going to send it out to someone else and have them take the loco orders?

Do we have anyone willing to mail them out to everyone and the recipients pay back on the postage?

DW