[Ubuntu-US-CA] Countdown Image

Aaditya Bhatia aaditya at dragonsblaze.com
Mon Oct 19 19:15:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Darkwing Duck <ubuntu at darkwingduck.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately the way I had to do it was via a .htaccess script so it won't work anywhere else but my server at the moment. It was something I had tossed together. However, I will be doing it for 10.04 a month out. When I get home from work ill share what was in the .htaccess that makes it happen.
>
> DW

Wow, I couldn't have come up with this simple but perfect hack. I'll
replicate this on my server based on your .htaccess, and we'll
document this process to make it easy for others to adopt and use.
Let's also get that image script (the one I posted) going for future
use, as time permits.

--
Aaditya
http://www.dragonsblaze.com/