[Ubuntu-US-CA] Countdown Image

Aaditya Bhatia aaditya at dragonsblaze.com
Mon Oct 19 18:36:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Darkwing Duck <ubuntu at darkwingduck.org> wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> During the meeting tonight the countdown image came up. I setup a non javascript and non script image to use.
>
> Spread the word out too. If you have a blog or another wiki page that you want to use it on go for it.
>
> The url is http://ubuntu.darkwingduck.org/9-10/countdown.png
>
> NOTE: its a server-side script so downloading the image will not work.
>
> DW

Thanks DW. for this amazing script!

I couldn't make it to the meeting last night, so I'm not sure if
someone already brought this up:

- DW, would you mind posting the code of this script?
- Ubuntu should be officially using something like this instead of
JavaScript, probably Lucid onwards. What would be a good starting
point for bringing this to the notice of the decision-makers?

--
Aaditya
http://www.dragonsblaze.com/