[Ubuntu-US-CA] the shirts

Abhejit Rajagopal sirgogo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:30:23 UTC 2009

To Nathan's defense, ordering a set of *regular* shirts is in no way sexist.
The shirts we're ordering aren't "men's'". When it comes down to it, its
just more work to make a separate order for women's cuts. Yes, they would be
more fashionable for women, but a plain t-shirt works just as well. In fact,
one could say that ordering a "women's cut" is reverse sexism. Why not order
a men's only cut?
Nevertheless, I think we should take Grant's approach, Ernest willing; order
men's t-shirts and take women's cuts by pre-order (whatever the extra costs
for women's cuts are). Our main concern should be getting t-shirts with a
logo on it. Not t-shirts that are specifically made for one gender versus
the other.

Grant, perhaps we can distribute at local Koala release parties? Or maybe
local bug-jams?

Abhejit Rajagopal