[Ubuntu-US-CA] the shirts

Alan Ostlund mjolnar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 15 18:18:05 UTC 2009

In ancient Greece, whether Democracy or Oligarchy, the Greeks like
nothing more than to let everyone speak.  It was said that unless you
let everyone give their opinion, how would you be able to find the best
one.  It was also  the reason they couldn't unify and become a country.
It took Phillip of Masidonia to do that.  Maybe what we need is a
dictator to unify and put up a better fight.

Alan Ostlund