[Ubuntu-US-CA] the shirts

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 15 17:50:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Darkwing Duck <ubuntu at darkwingduck.org> wrote:
> I agree Nathan as long as the cuts are looked into. I know for sure that my wife will want one or two. :) I just want to make sure that we don't get hit with any flack as Larry was saying.

Different cuts would be nice, but even when I've looked into t-shirts
the additional costs involved in offering both types tended to be
prohibitive. If this turns out to be the case, just make sure you
order includes mediums and smalls too, conferences and organizations
are getting better about it but I remember a time when the only
available techie shirts that were offered were XL (or larger), and I
don't need any more nightgowns ;)

Oh, and absolutely on the same design for both shirts. Canonical got
in trouble a couple years ago for offering a single woman's shirt in
their store and it read "Linux for Ladies" - the response from the
community was "Why can't women get regular "Linux for Human Beings"
shirts? Are women not humans?" They started offering the "Linux for
Human Beings" shirts in the women's cut, I bought one.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com