[Ubuntu-US-CA] the shirts

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 15 16:27:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 08:26 -0700, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
> wrote:

> A simple "They'll be the same as the men's t-shirts" would have
> sufficed.

Perhaps.  I find the implication that women need to be separately
planned for or else they're being deliberately excluded to be incredibly
offensive.  Women are people, indeed.  While there are certainly times
when it's an important consideration, I don't think a simple logo tee is
one of them.

I think the only consideration needed is whether we have the ability to
get different cuts that might be tailored for women, but even then I
think if they are not available, we just need to make sure we have some
smaller sizes on hand.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team