[Ubuntu-US-CA] California Jam Information

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Fri Oct 2 19:42:57 UTC 2009

As most of you know, we're participating in the Global Jam this weekend.
Our jams are going to be held on Saturday (tomorrow) at two different
locations.  We'll be having a jam at UC Berkeley from noon until 3pm, and
at Chapman University in Orange at 3pm.  More specifics on the times and
locations can be found on the wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/KarmicGlobalJam

For those unable to attend:
There will still be plenty of opportunity for you to participate online.
Stop by IRC, and we'll be able to give you details.  We should be
recording some presentations, and we'll look for other ways for you to
participate as well.

For everyone attending:
Be sure to have a good time!  You'll want to bring your laptops to
participate, and it's a good chance to get your GPG key signed as well.
Don't have a GPG Key? We can get you set up!
Once again, these presentations require *no* prior knowledge of the
topics, and it's a great chance to show up and get your feet wet.

If anyone is interested in stopping by to check out Ubuntu, we'll be
more than happy to set you up, show you the ropes, answer any questions
you have, and send you home with a CD.

If you're attending the event in Orange:
We'll be taking a dinner break, likely walking to a local food place, so
bring money or pack a sack lunch.  Also, the parking permit machines
only take $1 bills.

See you there!

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California