[Ubuntu-US-CA] Team organization and dispute resolution

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 2 18:29:21 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Abhejit Rajagopal <sirgogo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not to reignite old fires, but did we decide how we are going to resolve
> issues in the future?

Not to my knowledge.  I have added it to the agenda for the sake of
getting some kind of status, otherwise it may get lost in the shuffle.
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/09October04

> If not, perhaps in the next IRC this could be
> discussed and we could draft a resolution procedure, to be posted on the
> group page.
>
> -Abhejit Rajagopal

Our meetings certainly are getting full!  The IRC channel takes place
24x7.  Perhaps a "team of the willing" could be assigned to meet in
IRC at another time to dive into the details and gather feedback.  If
you have a proposal or suggestion, please don't hold back.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman