[Ubuntu-US-CA] Shirt Designs (and no meeting Nov 29th)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Thu Nov 26 13:55:19 UTC 2009

Howdy all,

Our meeting this Sunday (Nov 29th) has been canceled due to the holiday
weekend.  Our next meeting will be on December 13th.

At the meeting on the 13th, we'll be looking at the shirt designs we
have and possibly choosing one to get printed.  So please take the time
over the next few weeks to come up with some design ideas.

You can see the current designs, and contribute your own on the project
page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Shirts
There are some hints for uploading and linking designs on that page.  If
you need help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California