[Ubuntu-US-CA] KDE/Kubuntu

Mark Garrow markgarrow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:31:34 UTC 2009

I had thought that the edubuntu project was merged or the packages are
available for the standard Kubuntu install.  As for a minuscule 4 dell
setup, check out the link.  It describes how to take a single computer
and create multiple stations.  This could effectively make your
minuscule 4 dell setup turn into a 40 station setup.  You mileage may
vary :) ...
http://support.userful.com/wiki/index.php/How_to/UMX/Creating_a_Multi-Seat_Ubuntu_Linux_Desktop

just food for thought!

Mark Garrow