[Ubuntu-US-CA] KDE/Kubuntu

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:46:48 UTC 2009

<hand=raised> Dabbler </hand=raised>

Although at my daughter's private alternative school, where I'm the "IT
Dad," the principal is a Kubuntu user and we're talking about moving the
schools minuscule computer lab (4 old Dells) to Kubuntu. It wouldn't be my
first choice -- Edubuntu comes immediately to mind -- but it's not my school
:-)

Anyway, you asked.

Larry Cafiero