[Ubuntu-US-CA] QATesting with LoCos like California

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:10:09 UTC 2009

Hello Ara,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Marjo today at UDS.  I look forward
to finding more ways that LoCos in general and California in
particular can participate in testing in the Lucid LTS cycle.  Tools
such as KVM (like testdrive demonstrated earlier at the plenary) and
USB sticks have great potential to allow part time LoCo contributors
to make a solid contribution. I have subscribed to the blueprint.  I
know several Linux User Groups that may be willing to participate as
well.

My first UDS has been stellar so far.  See you around this week!

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam