[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Francisco Karmic Party Pictures

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 20:18:26 UTC 2009

I just posted pictures I took of the performances.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grantbow/sets/72157622796171820/

I hope other people can post their pictures somewhere soon and link to
them from the KarmicRelease page as I did.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/KarmicRelease

People I spoke with had a great time.  I think we did about half a
dozen installations during the evening.  I couldn't keep track of all
the activity.  We had too many people on our side of the room so
others migrated to the other side and found ways to get the
electricity from the ceiling outlets down to usable heights.  By the
end of the night we gave out almost 50 discs, burned several USB
sticks for people and talked to people of varying knowledge about
Linux, Ubuntu and Karmic.  We couldn't have done it without the people
that contributed their time, effort and materials to bring things
together including individual volunteers from at least the following
user groups (ordered by geographical proximity):

http://www.noisebridge.net
http://www.balug.org
http://www.sf-lug.org
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_San_Francisco