[Ubuntu-US-CA] Grub 2 & Upstart Links

Jason Heblack jason.heblack at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 9 16:25:08 UTC 2009

Hi:

Is the list moderated? I am new to this list after just trying ubuntu. I
had an issue with karmic so now am on LTS 8.04. The issue was with grub2
and I'm wondering if it's a real bug that should be reported.

Should I submit this issue as a real bug or not necessary?
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1312798&highlight=grub

Jason