[Ubuntu-US-CA] OSCON

Paul Reiber paul at reiber.org
Fri May 15 17:27:23 UTC 2009

Not trying to confuse, but rather to understand.
Isn't the paragraph supposed to be about the loco?  If that's the case we're
saying a lot about Ubuntu and little if anything about the loco.  I'm
wondering why we would even have to explain what Ubuntu means in that
context.

Regards,
-Paul
http://Reiber.org