[Ubuntu-US-CA] OSCON

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:04:54 UTC 2009

Robert,

Any chance you can work your magic and combine the spirit of Grant's
proposal with mine, and add in a sentence about the LoCo team and how it's
ridiculously epic? :)

Ubuntu is a community developed, GNU/Linux-based operating system that is
perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. It contains all the applications
you need.  We promise availability of Open Source software free of charge,
commercial support, translations and accessibility features.  Ubuntu is an
African word meaning 'Humanity to others.'

Ubuntu is a community developed, GNU/Linux-based operating system that is
perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. The distribution provides an
up-to-date, stable experience for the average user, with a strong focus on
usability and ease of installation. Ubuntu is Zulu for "Humanity to Others,"
and is embodied by its community.

Thanks!
Joe