[Ubuntu-US-CA] Walnut Creek Jaunty Release Party

phillip tribble phillip.tribble at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:21:24 UTC 2009

Does anyone have any photos taken that they can post online?

Regards,

Phillip Tribble

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 Mobile Device
The power of linux in your palms.

€

On May 5, 2009 9:19 PM, "Grant Bowman" <grantbow at gmail.com> wrote:

The Walnut Creek Jaunty Jackalope release party was held on Friday,
April 24th as was a nice success.  Overall we had a dozen people show
up and enjoyed the relaxed european atmosphere that Caffe La Scala is
known for.  Robert Wall burned freshly downloaded copies of Jaunty and
printed the California CD covers.  The cafe staff seemed to appreciate
being introduced to Linux and given a copy of Jaunty.

Many thanks to Earl from http://zareason.com who donated tux keyboard
[1] we raffled.  Courtney was the winner, taking it home to no doubt
replace a similar keyboard with one of those other logos on it.

For information on the other events held in California for Jaunty
check out the wiki [2] page.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>

[1] http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16189&cat=0&page=1