[Ubuntu-US-CA] Saying hi, first post

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:45:31 UTC 2009

hi,

2009/3/31 Joe Smith <yasumoto7 at gmail.com>

> Christian,
>
> Welcome to the group, it's great to have you!

Thx!

> The video looks awesome, and I look forward to watching its progress,
> please let me know when it's released :)

Well, the movie is already "released" in the sense that it is an open source
video project, and the footage on the Internet Archive's Digital Tipping
Point Video Collection is our "source code repository".   Anyone can fork
and tweak our footage.

We do need lots of volunteers, such as rough video editors, animators,
module directors, music coordinators, transcribers, and much more.  You can
help make the Digital Tipping Point happen!

c u

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point