[Ubuntu-US-CA] Saying hi, first post

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:10:13 UTC 2009

Thanks for joining us, Christian!  I'm a big fan of your Digital
Tipping Point project, and not just because you shot me at
Lindependence for a few minutes last year.  :-)

I'm looking forward to your presentation at PenLUG in Redwood City
Thurs, April 23rd with free pizza at 6:00 pm.

http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingAgenda20090423

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>