[Ubuntu-US-CA] Jaunty Release Activities

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:46:51 UTC 2009

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/JauntyRelease is now
updated for the Walnut Creek event.  I think Larry might be planning
something for the Monterey area.  I saw some rumblings about a San
Francisco event that might develop.  I hope other NorCal and SoCal
events come along as well - don't be shy!  Even if you just go to a
LUG and announce the release [1] link to the event from our
Projects/JauntyRelease page.

Cheers,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>