[Ubuntu-US-CA] Questions about Joining the Localization Team for California

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:06:46 UTC 2009

David,

Glad to see you're interested! The California Team doesn't do much in the
way of localization as a whole, most of us are English speakers. However,
translation is done at Launchpad <https://translations.launchpad.net/> (the
hub for development of Ubuntu). If you're interested in working with
translations, I highly recommend looking into the Chinese
team<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChineseTeam>and the Korean
team <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KoreanTeam>. Are you currently living in
California?

Best,