[Ubuntu-US-CA] LUGs at OSCON (Was re: User Group Link)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jun 26 00:17:28 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 04:50:39PM -0700, Jack Deslippe wrote:
> Did the LUGs definitely not get a booth in the other tent??

"Tent" being ...?

To quickly summarize:  "Multi-LUG booth" is on a waiting list for
an .ORG Pavillion spot at OSCON, since that pavillion is currently full.

Ubuntu Calif. LoCo is the only group we (I, at least) have spoken with
about sharing space.  I'm running out of steam to try and track down
someone else who can help, so I'm throwing in the towel, in terms of
a staffed booth presence.

-bill!