[Ubuntu-US-CA] User Group Link

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jun 25 21:43:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 07:09:36PM -0700, Nathan Haines wrote:
> I am, however, very happy and proud that we have a couple Bay Area LUGs
> who are providing fliers for our OSCON booth, and I'm sorry that our
> booth wasn't big enough to accommodate them.  I'm hoping we can do more
> promotion in the future, but I think the best chance we have to promote
> LUGs is through conventions and hopefully on the podcast.

That reminds me.  I need to ping everyone who offered to volunteer,
and let them know it looks like person-power is not needed.  Then figure
out what to put on a flyer, how to produce copies, and how to get it
to the Ubuntu Calif LoCo folks (you).

(Just pointing out that nothing has really happened since we last spoke. :) )

-bill!