[Ubuntu-US-CA] User Group Link

Ernest Rogers ejraka32 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:54:37 UTC 2009

Take it from someone who wants to get involved physically with a local group
( I live in El Monte, work in Lynwood), I really wish there was a group in
my neck of the woods that meets consistently, or at the very least post
there planed meetings timely so I can make an attempt to attend. It's for
this very reason that I started to communicate with Grant as it appears to
me he is passionate about this issue.

Truly
Ernest Rogers