[Ubuntu-US-CA] OSCON Booth Planning

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:30:14 UTC 2009

The video looks good, Jack!  I realize the point of this video is to
record what's actually happening on screen but editing the video (with
http://cinelerra.org/ or others tools) so it looks the same as your
desktop that isn't recording at the same time doesn't feel like
cheating to me.  Every computer system has it's limits.

Thanks for stepping forward to produce a banner too.

Should we have network: -1  It sure would be nice but it's expensive
and nobody has volunteered to help pay for it yet. If someone steps
forward then of course +1.

Should we have power: +1 Thanks Ernest!

Should the 9'x9' space be split 50/50 with CA LUGs: -1 As Bill
Kendrick said, our plate is full representing both the California Team
and the Ubuntu community project but there are many ways we can
collaborate in smaller ways.

Should LUGs be promoted: +1 A poster is a great idea.  Are you
volunteering?  Maybe we can work with the openstreetmap.org folks on
this.  I've been trying to attend their events over the past months
but I've had scheduling conflicts.  I will email Sarah Manley now.

Grant Bowman
California Team