[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight (6/14)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sun Jun 14 08:05:20 UTC 2009

Howdy All,

We've got a LoCo meeting tonight at 7pm (1900 PDT) in #ubuntu-california
on freenode.  If you need help connecting, let us know, or try:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Our agenda for tonight's meeting currently is:
1. OSCON Planning
 a. Booth furnishing updates (power, internet, etc)
 b. Booth planning (what do we want to have at the booth?)
 c. Discussion on sharing space with LUGs
2. Approval Status Updates
3. LoCo Podcast
4. Discussion of restoring link from CaliforniaTeam/Menu to
   CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UserGroupContacts/Groups

An up-to-date agenda is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/09June14
Feel free to add to it.

It looks to be a good meeting.  I hope to see you all there; bring your
thinking caps!

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California