[Ubuntu-US-CA] Possiblity of sharing space with Ubuntu-CA

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 11 21:34:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 13:21 -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> In the meantime, since sharing space with Ubuntu-CA at OSCON is nothing
> at all like a 'done-deal', I'll talk with Marsee from O'Reilly to see
> if she can think of any other .ORG booths that might also be able to help.
> (Again, if not sharing space, then at least helping us get flyers out.)

That's a good hedge--booth space sharing will need some logistical
thinking through.

On the other hand, I can't see any reason not to offer LUG flyers.  It
seems like a great way to benefit the LUGs up there.  Since the LoCo is
focused on advocacy, we always try to encourage people to join and
support their LUG.

I look forward to discussing these both on Sunday night.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team