[Ubuntu-US-CA] Linux.com Team page

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 11 17:48:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 01:33 -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> I created this page as another experiment to continue to get the word
> out about our group.  I will support it and update it until it's
> either adopted or we decide to delete it. Comments encouraged.
>
> http://linux.com/community/groups/viewgroup/878-UbuntuUSCA
>
> Grant

I really wish you wouldn't keep doing this--it's the third thing you've
registered on your own, and the team clearly agreed we shouldn't create
new online presences that represent the LoCo without discussing it
first.

I'm starting to become a little concerned.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team