[Ubuntu-US-CA] Older Ubuntu Releases

Paul Reiber paul at reiber.org
Sat Jun 6 04:04:20 UTC 2009

Grant - Thanks, Man!

I didn't know this.  That's a significant indication of a general problem.

This "oh, yeah... just make this tiny little tweak and it works" kind
of stuff REALLY needs to be spelled out in FAQs and in Wikis as well -
not just on these mailinglists... so I'll plead with you and all
others reading this to ensure the repository URL transition is clearly
documented so others don't end up stressing like Emanuel was.

OK... stepping down off the soapbox now...
-pbr
http://reiber.org

http://reiber.org