[Ubuntu-US-CA] Linux in Glendale Hospital

Neill Lehr neillehrjr at cox.net
Tue Jul 28 05:31:55 UTC 2009

Not that I am interested in going to Glendale from San Diego where I reside
I wonder if a visitor could view their new project at Glendale Adventist
Medical Center. It's an interesting story that a hospital has invested in an
in house computer program for patients to have access to while stuck in a
hospital bed.

Neill the never posting sorta new guy. I wonder if I could get energized
enough to visit my old friend who works in Pasadena, see my son in Woodland
Hills and conduct some family commercial real estate business in Northridge
all in one day and stop by Glendale Adventist to see what I can see of their
new Linux installation.