[Ubuntu-US-CA] Hello, I'm new here

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 23 00:38:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 22:43 +0000, Frank Harris-Smith wrote:
> In the Pre-Linux days I went to NOCCC for awhile. Noticed there are many Linux Sigs now.

The LoCo actually came and gave a presentation about Ubuntu last summer
and handed out Ubuntu CDs.  They were a very pleasant group and I should
really get back there some time.

> Found an IRC client for my 'Berry and after reading the manual I  should be able to participate in the Sunday meetings. This Sunday or next?

I never liked the BlackBerry IRC client because it tended to disconnect
on me.  In any case, the next meeting's this Sunday at 7pm on
irc.ubuntu.com in #ubuntu-california and you'll get a reminder email.
You can also follow @ubuntu_us_ca on Twitter or @ubuntucalifornia on
Identica to get a reminder on the day of the meeting.

I hope to see you in the meeting this weekend.  :)

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team